Where have the last 3 months gone? It’s been blink and you miss it at Today Team after a record-breaking start to the year.
The first few months of the year can be a quiet time in Logistics after the peak run into Christmas, but this year has been quite the opposite with January and February both being record months for sales and March is looking on track to be the same.
We’re obviously known for our UK van deliveries services, helping our clients out when loads are urgent, important, high value or all of the above, but we’ve also been providing assistance on some other types of shipments as follows:
- An urgent and mission-critical delivery with an 18T wagon from Chester to Eindhoven
- A specialist project consisting of multiple collections and deliveries of high value IT equipment, insurance increased for our client to ensure everything was covered and done correctly
- A full lorry load of high-value goods from Manchester to The Isle of Man
- Hiab loading crane deliveries Wembley, Slough and Stoke-On-Trent
- Numerous dedicated van trips to mainland Europe including destinations such as Milan, Copenhagen and Amsterdam
Commenting on such a positive start to 2019, MD Jamie said, “Last year was a year of investment and transition for the business and a big part of that was getting the right team in place. Now the people project has been completed, it’s all about taking the company to the next level, which is well underway from what I’m seeing. 2019 is already shaping up to be a big year for us and the team we have in the business has never been stronger”